Sunday, 27 March 2016

Time Lapse Colouring - First Attempt

Colouring in a stamped design from marie young on Vimeo.

I used my phone and a "Lazy Arm" to take this time lapse. I shall put the image in my journal as it is coloured on Letraset paper rather than cardstock. I had so much fun doing this I went on to make two more, and I can't stop watching them. I've shared them on Facebook and Instagram. I am addicted :-)

The colours I used were:
Honeycomb
Saffron
Grey Green
Tea Green
Blue Pearl
Warm Grey 2
Spectrum Noir BG2
Blush
Almond
Ivory

I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed making the video.

Marie x

3 comments:

  1. That's so nice! Put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool video :) Very interesting to see how ProMarkers come out as I've not used them before :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments and I will always visit you back as soon as I am able.

Marie-Celine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...