Sunday, 6 March 2016

Happy Mothering Sunday


I used the paper flowers from my previous post to make this simple card for my Mum. I used a card made by the lovely Linda Simpson at Crafty Piece of Heaven as my inspiration. Hers is way better than mine I think!

I appreciate that Mothering Sunday can be a sad day for some and in the past it hasn't always been the happiest day in my calendar. This year I was able to spend the morning with my son and then video messaged my Mum in the afternoon. It was a good day for me this year and I am grateful.

My heart goes out to those who cannot be with their mothers, or who cannot be with their children, for whatever reason.

Marie
x

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Marie. Thank you for the mention.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments and I will always visit you back as soon as I am able.

Marie-Celine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...