Sunday, 7 February 2016

What's In a Domain?

How to revert to a blogspot address if you don't renew your domain

My domain name came up for renewal this month but I decided not to pursue it and revert to my blogspot address.  That was easier said than done as it seemed impossible to delete the old URL in blogger settings.

I did a quick search and found a helpful blog post telling me exactly how - and once you know it is as easy as one click.

So here's the link for anyone else who needs it:

http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2013/09/click-on-x-if-you-can-find-it-and-if.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marie just leaving a comment to check that I can x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, thanks so much for sharing this information - its the sort of question we have all asked and wondered how to answer.

    Thank you also for you lovely lovely words on my Snowdrop blog post, I do hope you are well, it was lovely to re-connect with you in blog land xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire. It's nice to be back blogging on a more regular basis again. I'm glad you visited me xxx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments and I will always visit you back as soon as I am able.

Marie-Celine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...