Monday, 20 April 2015

LOTV Dandelion Clock

I absolutely adore Lili of the Valley stamps, and here's my latest make using the Dandelion Clock image.


I really went to town on the colouring, and I decoupaged the image to make her stand out more.


I glittered her skirt and the flowers in her hair with Stickles, and...


I added a blob of Glossy Accents to the dandelion she is holding down at her side


Thank you so much for looking at my blog.  Please leave me a comment and I will visit you in return.


2 comments:

  1. So pretty Marie, decoupaging her really makes her stand out and the glitter detail is lovely. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments and I will always visit you back as soon as I am able.

Marie-Celine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...