Friday, 10 April 2015

Felt flower decoration


Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying the beautiful spring weather and avoiding the much publicised pollution.

My main hobby is papercrafting, but I also dabble in crochet and photography and I HATE SEWING... however, I have recently started making these little felt flower decorations and I am hooked! The shapes are cut using my Sizzix Big Shot which is easy peasy, and then I have fun going through my button stash and layering everything up.

I am going to make some into a garland, and, I am on the lookout for some more dies (I need the owl!) so that I can vary the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments and I will always visit you back as soon as I am able.

Marie-Celine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...