Sunday, 18 August 2013

My Pan Pastel Challenge Entry

I've had some messy fun today with my new stash from The Craft Barn.

I took a 5 inch square card blank and stamped the flower in the middle. I then masked it with a square offcut from the die-cut frame and a Crafters Workshop stencil, before a light spritz of Dylusions Melted Chocolate spray.

I inked the dye-cut frame and bird with Faded Jeans and Melted Chocolate ink then stuck them using the very thin sticky pads.

I would like to enter this into the Pan Pastels Challenge:

http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-33-create-your-own-background.html


8 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Marie - now thats twice in a few days - hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Rachel, yep twice, aren't I good!! Been lovely to have a craft session again made even better by craft shopping yesterday :)

      Delete
  2. Love it Marie - that flower is gorgeous and I love the effect you've got on the frame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, got a new die which I haven't used yet so watch this space

      Delete
  3. A lovely card Marie. Love your background and that flower is beautiful. What a super frame! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous hun, love the background and the colours and they floral image is gorgeous, lovely to see you blogging again too, thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments and I will always visit you back as soon as I am able.

Marie-Celine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...